City of London Locksmiths are looking to recruit an experienced locksmith to join a growing team with 10 years commercial/domestic experience within the Central London area. This is an opportunity to join a business with a rapidly increasing pipeline of work and to become a part of the company’s long term future through growth. This role is for someone with excellent communication skills and a strong ethos on solid customer service, to fit with the company values and philosophy.
You’ll usually work around 40 hours a week, which could include evenings and weekends.
The company provides a 24-hour locksmith service, you may have to work some nights to respond to emergency call-outs. The company offers a bonus scheme for all out of hours work completed.
Essential skills required:
- Excellent practical and problem solving skills
- Good customer care
- A patient approach, with the ability to pay attention to detail
- Quality and neat fitting of locks to wood and metal doors
- Non-destructive entry to deadlocks, latch locks and multi-point door locks
- Repairing, replacing or upgrading existing locks
- Full Driving license
- Resides in the London area
Please attach a current CV for review, and be prepared to have a chat.
If you have any problem with this form alternatively send an email to: